Don’t Get Slapped by Google for Poor Keyword Abuse!
Typically because they don’t know about proper on page SEO optimization.
If your not sure what keyword density you should be using or your not following some sort of SEO Keyword guidelines regarding keyword abuse, then you have come to the right place.
Follow along as I share my 5 tips to avoid this!!
Using keywords and keyword phrases within your article is an search engine optimization technique to get your articles ranking higher and easily indexed by Google. But wait, there is such thing as SEO keyword abuse, and it means your article is stuffed with to many keywords to try to rank high within the Google. This can result in your article not ranking as high as it possibly could in Google.
Avoid Keyword Abuse
There are some ways to prevent keyword abuse. The number one thing to remember when you are writing new content is, you should include primary keywords by placing them in areas and content that makes understandable sentences. You want to avoid inserting keywords just anywhere.
Blog writers sometimes think that having “keyword rich” content, or a high keyword density is going to get them ranked on the first couple pages of Google. Truth is search visibility isn’t about repeating keywords. If your keywords aren’t naturally appearing where you’d like them to, then you need to rethink your content strategy and, and move on to more technical on page SEO.
Increasing the traffic to your blog or website and building trust or credibility can’t be done overnight. And when you’re strapped for time, you want the easiest method to get the job done fast. The method you want avoid is throwing keywords aimlessly at your article content.
5 Keyword Abuse Tips
If you follow these 5 tips you can avoid the problems I have talked about here.
- Over Stuffing Keywords – Limit yourself to 2 keywords or keyword phrases for every 100 words.
- Bolded Keywords – Save bolded keywords for headers or when it’s stylistically correct to emphasize.
- Excessive Keywords – Ensure your keywords provide informative value and are relevant to your article topic.
- Misspelled/Grammatically Incorrect Keywords – Write content naturally and proofread your articles thoroughly.
- Variations of Keywords – Focus on writing for your readers and avoid adding dashes, commas, or spaces to keyword phrases.
Always provide quality, informative content that targets your readers and not search engines. Without the proper keyword usage and moderation of keywords, throwing keywords at articles will corrupt your credibility and readers will be less inclined to click through to your website.
Maintain your credibility and increase trust with your readers by incorporating keyword density moderately in your, original articles and avoid keyword abuse.
The shortest learning curve to learn about on page SEO, keywords, article writing and how to rank your content high in Google is through the marketing and training system I use. For the price of a hamburger you could start your SEO training today and see your articles ranking in Google in no time.
…. Click here now and watch the video intro!
Until Next Time … Remember to Live Life by Design!
Click here to learn how top network marketers build MASSIVE TEAMS and RECRUIT TALENT! All WITHOUT chasing friends and family, using any old outdated marketing methods, or getting rejected EVER AGAIN!
Latest posts by Galen Morgigno (see all)
- Colorado Jet Ski Riders Club | Spring Time Jet Ski Tech Tips - March 1, 2014
- Do You Attract Opportunities or Do You Run After Them - February 10, 2014
- Think and Grow Rich – Part Four - February 9, 2014